Knowlarity is a homegrown business communication platform tailored to Indian audiences. Besides voice solutions, it offers messaging, video, and artificial intelligence solutions. It caters to a wide range of industries such as education, automobile, real estate, healthcare, etc. The platform offers a host of features ranging from IVR to real-time reporting. Now, one of the biggest negatives is that it is pricier than its contemporaries. Its technical support is also quite underwhelming sometimes. Issues such as these have encouraged users to search for alternatives. To help them in their quest, we have come up with this post that covers the 7 best alternatives for Knowlarity today.
FreJun is the best Knowlarity alternative and India’s #1 cloud telephony platform. FreJun makes all your business communication seamless and device-agnostic. By adopting FreJun, your employees can be reachable anytime, anywhere, as they can even use their smartphones to make or receive calls. FreJun was carefully designed, keeping sales teams and recruitment teams in mind and helping them communicate effortlessly with customers and candidates, respectively.
Some of the noteworthy features of FreJun include Chrome extension, autodialer, call recording, call logging, integration with CRMs and ATSs, virtual number, and call routing.
The most basic plan starts at ₹ 1,299.
Pros of FreJun
- FreJun has completely transparent pricing and even comes with a no-questions-asked free trial plan.
- It offers unlimited calling functions even in the most basic plan
- It offers plug-and-play integration with popular CRMs and ATSs like HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, CEIPAL, etc.
Cons of FreJun
Some users of FreJun have complained about the extensive set of features it offers and how it is difficult to manage it on a day-to-day basis. FreJun has countered this con by offering a vast repository of help documents and tutorial videos.
G2 – 4.9 out of 5
The next Knowlarity alternative on our list is Vonage, which is another powerful cloud telephony software that offers voice, video, and messaging services. The platform also has solutions tailored to contact centers, mainly to improve the efficiency of its employees. With a client base of over 100000, Vonage is a popular choice among businesses of all sizes and industries of all types.
Key Features – Main features of Vonage are auto-logging, auto-dial, call recording, a fully personalized dashboard, and a robust conversation analyzer.
Pricing – Contact the Vonage team for pricing details
Pros of Vonage
- Like FreJun, Vonage also has pretty transparent pricing with no hidden charges. There is also a free trial for all users.
- You get to make unlimited calls, SMSs, and MMSs in all the plans.
- Has customized solutions for a variety of industries such as healthcare, finance, the public sector, etc.
- Comes with a Chrome extension
Cons of Vonage
- Doesn’t integrate with many popular CRMs and ATSs.
- Not exactly tailored to Indian customers.
- Some customers have reported poor call quality.
Sarv is an Indian-based cloud telephony platform that offers affordable business communication solutions. Besides its cloud telephony services, Sarv also offers virtual number solutions that let your business stay connected with customers all the time.
Key Features – Sarv offers powerful features like monitoring and reporting, advanced intelligent routing, voicemail transcription, wallet, IVR, and virtual number, to name a few.
Pricing – Contact the Sarv team for pricing details.
Pros of Sarv
- You can create your own personalized call center in just 4 steps.
- Besides cloud telephony, it offers a myriad of services, such as audio conferences, lead generation, call centers, etc.
- There are tailored solutions for different industries.
Cons of Sarv
- It cannot be integrated with Zoho CRM.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- Lack of transparency in pricing.
G2 – 5 out of 5
4) Genesys Cloud CX
This is more of a customer experience platform that has been designed to help businesses improve their interactions with customers. It offers services such as omnichannel communication, artificial intelligence, and automation, all of which are focused on enhancing your business communication across all touchpoints. The goal of this platform is mainly to understand and respond to customer needs instantly, thereby improving customer satisfaction and driving business growth.
Key Features – Some of the key features of this platform include IVR, reporting and analytics, integration with PBX and CRMs, and interaction recording, to name a few.
Pricing – Contact the Genesys Cloud CX team for pricing details
Pros of Genesys Cloud CX
- It has a rich feature set.
- It can be scaled easily based on your business needs.
- It supports multiple communication channels.
Cons of Genesys Cloud CX
- There is no transparency in pricing.
- Some users have complained about the underwhelming customer support offered.
G2 – 4.4 out of 5
5) Smartflo by Tata Teleservices
Tata Teleservices is one of the leading teleservice providers in India. It also offers a robust cloud telephony solution called Smartflo to businesses. Smartflow leverages advanced technology to bring multiple devices and channels into a single platform, thereby enabling complete digital connectivity and productivity. It is a fully scalable, flexible, secure, and multi-functional communication solution for businesses of all sizes.
Key Features: Major features include a customized dashboard, smart call flow strategy, intelligent call routing, integrations, etc.
Pricing: Contact the Tata Teleservices team for pricing details
Pros of Smartflo by Tata Teleservices
- The tool is customized completely for the Indian audience.
- The tool is from one of the most reliable business houses in the country.
- Its interface is quite intuitive and easy to use.
Cons of Smartflo by Tata Teleservices
- Lack of transparency in pricing.
- The features offered by this platform are not as advanced as those offered by other platforms.
- There isn’t a lot of information about this platform to make an informed decision.
G2 – Not available
Servetel is another popular Knowlarity alternative that assists your employees in staying connected and collaborating with your customers seamlessly. The tool comes loaded with a variety of features suited for different needs. This makes Servetel one of the most flexible communication solutions available today. There is also a customized dashboard that lets you track and monitor live agents and check your campaign status.
Key Features: Important features include live call transfer, multi-level IVR, missed call service, call queue management, reporting, call recording, and so on.
Pricing: Contact the Servetel team for pricing details.
Pros of Servetel
- There is a fully-functional 10-day trial plan.
- It offers 99.99% SLA-backed uptime.
- Comes with a fully equipped cloud-telephony suite to manage all your communication processes in a single platform.
Cons of Servetel
- There is no transparency in pricing. Even to activate the free trial, you must contact their team.
- Due to the rich feature set, there is a steep learning curve.
- Not suitable for all types of industries.
G2 – 5 out of 5
3CX is a communication software that effectively replaces traditional PBX business phone systems. This Knowlarity alternative provides unified communication services such as voice, video, and messaging. The goal of this tool is to facilitate seamless communication between all the business stakeholders, thereby avoiding communication gaps. The platform ensures that your employees can be reached irrespective of their location.
Key Features: Some of the main features of 3CX include multi-level IVR, voicemail to text, auto attendant, ring group, and WhatsApp integration, to name a few.
Pricing: Contact the Deepcall team for pricing details.
Pros of 3CX
- Comes with a forever-free plan
- Transparent pricing.
- Has a plethora of features to cater to teams of all sizes.
Cons of 3CX
- Not tailored for Indian businesses.
- Doesn’t offer integration with most of the workflow tools and CRMs.
- Pricier than other tools on the list.
G2 – 4.4 out of 5
As you have seen in this post, there are many alternatives to Knowlarity that offer comparable cloud telephony services at a fraction of the cost. However, each platform has its own strengths and weakness that you must carefully evaluate before selecting one for your business. Ultimately, the right cloud telephony solution for your company will depend on your budget and feature requirements. If you would like to know more about FreJun and how it can streamline your communication process, sign up for a free trial now.
Check out 7 alternatives to Ozonetel
Check out the 7 alternatives to Ameyo
Check out the 11 alternatives to CallHippo
A writer/business analyst, who enjoys expressing creativity through painting during leisure hours. Embracing the 'Workcation' philosophy, he seamlessly blends the craft of writing with the allure of exploring new destinations.