As a result of the massive shifts in business marketing over the last decade, industrial leaders have faced difficulties in adjusting to and excelling in this new marketing environment. Despite recognizing the advantages of toll-free lines, businesses continue to promote them whenever possible. According to research, toll-free lines raise revenues by a two-fold increase.
Here are some statistics you shouldn’t miss out to know,
- According to Hubspot, 68% of consumers are willing to pay more for goods and services from firms known for their great customer service.
- For 86% of firms, good customer service turns one-time consumers into enthusiastic brand evangelists, as per Khoros.
- As per the recent study by Bain & Company, a higher NPS Promoter score outperforms a lower NPS Detractor score by 600%-1,400% in terms of client lifetime value.
- Also, a 5% increase in client retention may increase income by 25% to 95%.
- According to Salesforce Research, 89% of customers are more likely to buy something after receiving excellent customer service.
- Also, even if a company makes a mistake, 78% of consumers who get exceptional customer service will return.
- Customers that receive outstanding customer service are 93% more likely to return to the organization, as per Hubspot Research.
So, what’s involved in getting a toll-free number? Read this article for more information on how to get your Toll Free Number in India today!
What Is a Toll-free Number?
It is a phone number that is free of charge, meaning you don’t have to worry about expensive long-distance calls. Moreover, toll-free numbers are perfect for calling from India to anywhere in the world.
Getting a toll-free number can be a great way to save money on calls.
- To get started, you’ll need to sign up with an independent phone company.
- Once you have registered, contact the company you wish to have your toll-free number transferred to and ask them about setting it up.
- Toll-free numbers are typically provided by companies that offer services such as telemarketing or customer support.
- As long as you’re using the number for legitimate purposes and not using it for telemarketing or spamming, you should be good to go!
Features of Toll-free Number Solution
Toll-free number solutions have many advantageous features. You may efficiently market your services and products by using campaigns for your toll-free number. Also, you can market your services and products by using other methods such as print advertising, direct mail marketing, or trade shows. The following features will let you attain many more,
Respond to each client inquiry using the IVR’s multi-level menu and begin a discourse with them as soon as feasible.
- Call Recording
You may listen to and listen-analyze automatically recorded calls to better understand your customers.
- Call Routing
Because the call is directed to free agents to reduce client wait times, available agents may handle consumer calls.
What Are the Requirements For Getting a Toll-free Number?
- To get a toll-free number, you will need to have a valid business address in the country.
- Additionally, you’ll need to have an Indian operator’s license or equivalent and proof of financial stability and solvency (such as balance sheet, income statement, etc.).
- Toll-free numbers are not available for individuals or sole proprietorships.
The Importance of Toll-free Numbers
In today’s business world, having a toll-free number is more important than ever. Customers are used to calling businesses and expecting to be able to reach them for free. If you don’t have it, you may be losing out on potential customers.
It is a phone number that can be called by anyone, without being charged for the call. In India, toll-free numbers typically start with the prefix “1800”.
Having a toll-free number can make your business appear more professional and reliable.
It also shows that you’re committed to customer service and willing to go the extra mile to make it easy for customers to reach you.
Further Reading: Why Is A Virtual Number Beneficial For Your Business?
How to Get a Toll-free Number?
If you’re thinking about getting a toll-free number for your business, there are a few things you need to know,
- First, you’ll need to choose a service provider. Many companies offer toll-free numbers, so shop around to find the best rates and features.
- Then, you’ll need to decide on the perfect toll-free number for your business. This can be tricky, but it’s important to pick a number that is easy for customers to remember. You may want to consider using your company’s name or initials in the number.
- Additionally, make sure that the toll-free number is accessible from all parts of the country.
- Finally, you will need to create a website for your business. This website can be used to promote your toll-free number and attract new customers. You can also use this site to offer special deals or discounts to customers who call in using your toll-free number.
When it comes to calling India from abroad, it can be expensive. That’s why it’s a good idea to get a toll-free number. There are many providers available, so it’s important to select one that has good customer service.
Once you have your number, make sure to register with INTA. This will allow you to receive updates and important information about toll-free numbers. Calling India will now be much easier, thanks to toll-free numbers!
Useful Resources For Getting Toll-free Number
There’s no need to be fretful about getting a toll-free number in India – there are plenty of resources available to help.
- From online resources to phone apps, it’s easy to get started.
- Once you’ve found the right option for you, make sure to research the different options and find the contact details.
- Once you have that, it’s time to call and complete an application form! With a toll-free number in your pocket, life will be a lot easier!
Ways of Getting Toll-free Numbers
Toll-free numbers are a great way to differentiate your business from the competition. Whether you’re looking to increase customer satisfaction or just want to make calls from overseas without incurring international call charges, toll-free numbers are a great way to achieve your goal. Here are a few things you might want to think about.
#1 One way to get a toll-free number in India is to purchase one from an online service. This can be pricey, so you might want to look into other possibilities.
#2 You can speak with your regional office of the Telecommunication Authority of India (TRAI) and ask for permission to operate a toll-free number.
#3 You can create a new company and get a toll-free number through that means. However, this route is also not free and requires some paperwork and verification.
#4 The last option is to use a service like a toll-free number. They offer a toll-free number creation service that is very easy to use and costs very little.
Benefits of Toll-free Number Solution
Some of the benefits of using a toll-free number solution include that it is convenient for people who are trying to contact someone, it is easy to remember, and most importantly, people can receive calls from anywhere in the world.
Here are the other benefits you obtain,
- Improve Lead Conversion
Toll-free numbers don’t merely respond to questions alone. By marketing their products to potential consumers, every firm with a toll-free number may benefit from increased lead conversion rates.
- Construct Brand Recall Value
Clients may simply engage in multi-touchpoint marketing since 1800 toll-free numbers are easy to remember. This hugely impacts brand recognition, thereby allowing you to develop brand recall value as easy as a pie!
- Give Customer Satisfaction
Customers can contact you at any moment, and you can provide them with more options for addressing their problems and concerns. This guarantees that you are always and in all circumstances available to your consumer. It not only puts your firm as the customer’s first option, but it also contributes to your organization’s positive brand impression.
- Boost Business in New Markets
You may extend your customer service reach throughout the country without investing in local infrastructure by deploying premium toll-free lines. According to Google, the majority of searchers utilize the “click-to-call” option to contact a company immediately. They believe it is more convenient and practical than other modes of communication. This thereby opens doors in new markets.
- Keep Track of Marketing Campaigns
Marketing operations are simple to track. Toll-free phone lines can be used to collect client feedback and surveys. If you cut out 1800, there are just 7 digits to memorize. People will begin to associate this number with your brand after enough promotion.
- Establish 24 x7 Availability
With toll-free business lines, you can reach your customers even after hours. Customers just need to dial 1800, your toll-free number. They are more inclined to purchase from you if they can reach you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What Does a Toll-Free Number Cost?
The cost of a toll-free number is determined by a variety of factors, including the projected number of concurrent calls, the number of agents monitoring the conversations, the monthly call volume, and any additional cloud telephony services necessary.
The initial cost of obtaining a toll-free number is not the same as the ultimate cost of the toll-free number because you will be paying monthly fees for use and other services such as SMS alerts or Call Recording.
If you don’t expect a lot of calls to your toll-free number, you can start with a low-cost monthly rental plan. Incoming calls will be relatively pricey due to the low monthly fee.
As a result, it is typically a good idea to first calculate your monthly incoming volume before requesting a suitable plan from the service provider.
As a consequence, before requesting an appropriate plan from the service provider, it is usually a good idea to first determine your monthly incoming volume.
Toll-free numbers are a valuable resource for businesses of all sizes. By getting a number, you can connect with potential customers in a more personal and engaging way. There are several different ways to get a toll-free number in India, so consult with our experts at FreJun to find the best option for your business.
Further Reading: Top 11 SIP Trunk Providers In India