With the growing demand for effective business communication, autodialers have become an essential tool for any business.
Autodialer software helps you to streamline your business operations and save time on manual calling. This simple yet powerful tool can help you reach thousands of potential customers in a matter of hours.
But finding the right software can be quite a challenge. You need to consider many factors to land the best autodialer for your business.
That’s why we have created this comprehensive guide to help you find the best autodialer software for your business within your budget.
The following list includes 11 of the best autodialer software you can use for your telemarketing campaigns. We have also included their pricing and features to make it easier for you to choose the right one that suits your needs.
11 Best Autodialers in 2023.
Here we have shortlisted the tools based on their features, pricing, and customer reviews. Let’s begin with the top-rated autodialer software.
FreJun is a powerful and feature-rich autodialer software that comes with an array of useful features for businesses. Moreover, it offers unlimited calls, call recording, analytics, a mobile app, and more.
You can use this autodialer to do much more than simply dial numbers, as it allows you to add call outcomes, call reasons, and even notes about your customers during a conversation to make future calls more personalized. The best part about FreJun is that it comes with a Chrome extension that helps you place the call immediately when you spot a number online.
This avoids the back-and-forth between your CRM and your autodialer. It also integrates with your CRM and keeps all the records synced, so you don’t have to worry about losing any data.
You will also get a virtual number to place outbound calls without worrying about the caller ID appearing on your customer’s phone. This is a huge plus because it helps you maintain a professional image while placing outbound calls.
- Drastically reduces the time it takes to dial leads and customers.
- Integrates with your CRM so that all your records are synced.
- Schedule calls, create call reports, and more using this tool.
- It allows you to place calls right away with the one-click Chrome extension.
- Compatible with all major CRMs.
- Offers around-the-clock support.
- The installation takes only 5 minutes and offers better connectivity to reach the customers.
- Record features in its dashboard display call histories for management purposes.
- Professional plan: $18.09/month.
G2 Reviews: 4.9/5
Check out the top 5 autodialing mistakes for outbound calls
Cloudtalk is a cloud-based solution that offers businesses an easy way to make outbound calls over the internet. Its smart dialer mines data from websites and other sources and helps agents increase efficiency. Its predictive dialing system uses artificial intelligence (AI) for call analytics, so you can better serve your customers.
The Smart Dialer works alongside Cloudtalk’s click-to-call extension, which transforms any phone numbers found in scanned webpages or CRM databases into links.
- Availability of call flow builder.
- Availability of call recording feature.
- Simple to use dashboard with reports.
- Ability to integrate with multiple CRM.
- Its outbound call is metered.
- Limited functionalities with mobile app.
- Setting up the software is tricky.
- Starter: $25/month.
- Essential: $30/month.
- Expert: $50/month.
- Custom pricing for more demands.
G2 Reviews: 4.2/5
3. Chase Data.
Data security is a top priority of ChaseData, which has devised several ways to keep information safe while it’s at rest and in transit. It features a Call handling feature that assigns and connects agents to incoming calls, displaying call information and scripts as guidelines for responding. This helps agents respond to customers in a more scripted way.
With Agent gamification, agents can be motivated by real-time visual dashboards that feature a leaderboard. This encourages internal competition to improve productivity among your staff/agents.
- Easy implementation.
- Robust security features to protect data.
- Helps agents respond more effectively to customers’ needs.
- Offers one-year storage for all the call records.
- You can’t record calls.
- Skills-based routing is unlocked at the highest tier.
- Online technical support is a separate offering.
- Expensive and doesn’t offer robust features.
- Small business: $89/agent.
- Professional: $139/agent.
- Enterprise: $169/agent.
G2 Reviews: 4.6/5
Voicent is a powerful autodialer that can also import contact lists from email or spreadsheets so you can easily create outbound call campaigns. It has features like missed call reminders and callback scheduling capabilities, which are helpful for small teams and large companies who want to streamline their calling efforts.
Voicent’s mobile app helps you monitor and manage your campaigns from anywhere. You can access campaign summary reports and call details for enhanced tracking and get real-time updates about your calls.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Supports a variety of call-tracking features.
- Provides an easy way to import contact lists from email or spreadsheets.
- Easy to use interface.
- Great customer support
- Adding a large number of optional features can become very expensive.
- Caller ID is not included in all phone plans.
- Starts at $19 per user.
G2 Reviews: N/A
Five9 offers a variety of dialing modes that accommodate your organization’s needs and can account for time zones, list penetration, and compliance regulations. You can also customize everything to suit the needs of your company.
With Five9’s real-time and historical analytics software, you can gain insights into your call center performance that help you consistently achieve operational goals. It also comes with call recording to capture and analyze the data for training purposes.
- The solution is easy to install, configure and maintain.
- It offers a variety of dialing modes that accommodate your organization’s needs.
- Accurate reports and analytics.
- The software may be too complex for some users.
- Poor customer support.
- Occasional glitches may happen.
- Custom pricing.
G2 Reviews: 4.0/5
You can use RingCentral to launch an entire call center, manage your business phone system, and simplify sales and customer support. RingCentral offers multiple auto-dialing options, including a progressive dialer, preview dialer, and predictive dialer to meet your needs.
Its Interactive Voice Response (IVR) allows you to create call scripts that match your business procedures and can be customized with the included drag-and-drop builder.
In addition to the automated calling features, you get access to features like unlimited calling, caller ID, call forwarding, SMS messaging—and more.
- Easy to use and has a responsive interface.
- This multifunctional-yet-intuitive system is easy to set up and has great call logs.
- Good and responsive customer support.
- Limited analytics feature.
- Huge learning curve.
- Prolonged downtime might affect your business.
- Starts at $19.99 per user.
G2 Reviews: 3.9/5
The PhoneBurner is a powerful and effective tool for sales teams and contact centers that want several useful features—from workflow automation to lead distribution. It can be integrated with many CRM systems and other business tools like Zoho and Zoom.
The extensive features may take some time, but the program’s automated processes make it worthwhile. All PhoneBurner plans come with tracking capabilities and dial session reports, enabling you to stay updated on your call center’s performance.
- Offers multiple features to help you improve your call center’s performance.
- It can be integrated with many CRM systems.
- Comes with a free trial period.
- Offers better customer support.
- The reporting tool is not very flexible.
- Monthly per-user pricing is more expensive than the competition.
- The highest plan is the only one with a 99.99% SLA.
- Standard: $149/agent.
- Professional: $179/agent.
- Premium: $199/agent.
G2 Reviews: 4.7/5
Kixie PowerCall is a powerful autodialer that’s excellent for small businesses. Its extensive functionality makes it great for boosting answer rates and agent efficiency.
Features such as online call coaching allow your managers to listen in on real-time calls, while website lead syncing connects leads collected from your site directly into Salesforce. Although Kixie’s prices are excellent value for money, the company only offers quarterly and annual billing options—which may be too steep for smaller businesses.
- Better and in-depth analytics to monitor call performance.
- Powerful call recording, coaching, and reporting features.
- Easy-to-use interface allows agents to get up and run quickly.
- Integration capabilities are limited.
- No monthly billing option.
- Costs more when you place calls to countries like USA and Canada.
- Integrated: $35/month but billed quarterly.
- Professional: $65/month but billed quarterly.
- Professional with power dialer: $95/month but billed quarterly.
G2 Reviews: 4.6/5
Further Reading: Top 11 Dialer Software Solutions For Small Businesses In 2023
CallHub offers a dialing solution with minimal waiting time for agents and comprehensive call reports. CallHub’s offering connects agents only when the line is picked up and minimizes hold times while increasing efficiency.
The tool has templates for different outbound call scenarios, allowing you to improve your outbound calls. It also has the caller ID feature, which will show the local number to recipients of a call. This increase’s one’s chances of getting through on their first try.
- You can get multiple features even on the basic plan.
- The tool comes with templates for different outbound call scenarios.
- You can get caller ID even on the basic plan.
- Phone and live chats are available only on selective plans.
- Limited customer support time.
- Has no option for internal collaboration.
- Lite: Pay-as-you-go model with calls starting at $0.477/minute.
- Essentials: $199/month.
- Scale: $499/month.
- Custom pricing is also available.
G2 Reviews: 4.8/5
The contactSPACE preview dialler enables your team to move through leads quickly, while still giving them time to review the record before calling. After wrapping up one conversation, they’ll see a preview window and be able to choose when they want to call next. The target filters feature helps agents sort call recipients and organize their daily workflow.
In addition, the automation platform allows businesses to prioritize contact lists based on when prospects entered the pipeline, their call-back urgency level, and customer segments created by admins.
Its key features include dynamic call adaption, voice recording, alerts, and reporting. Users can listen to recordings or prioritize calls according to roles set by management.
- Offers various features.
- Allows you to keep track of your callers.
- Provides a lot of insights into customer behavior.
- Poor customer support.
- Tricky to set up the call flows.
- Silver: $105/month.
- Gold: $139/month.
- Platinum: $175/month.
- Diamond: $239/month.
G2 Reviews: 4.5/5
11. Ring io
Ring io simplifies things with simple yet powerful features. It has a unique set of features that helps you manage your call centers, route calls, and place a series of outbound calls. As it comes with a notes feature, you can stay updated about customer interaction and add notes to your records.
With an interactive user interface, you can track the call history and view a call log to know about the calls received, missed, and outgoing calls. It also has an inbound call option to receive calls from customers directly.
- A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use and navigate.
- The software has a free trial option, so you can explore its features before purchasing.
- Allows you to automate follow-ups.
- No mobile app.
- Mediocre customer support.
- Expensive than similar auto dialers with more features.
The pricing varies depending on the CRM you are using.
- For Salesforce: $109/month.
- For Pipedrive: $69/month.
- For Zoho: $69/month.
- For Zendesk: $69/month.
- For Hubspot: $89/month.
G2 Reviews: 4.3/5
Now you would have a clear picture of the top auto dialers in the market and their features. You can choose one based on your needs and budget. The above-mentioned software is powerful, easy to use, and highly customizable.
Remember that the autodialer you choose should be easy to learn and operate, as well as have features that will enhance your business.
It should also be highly compatible with your existing CRM so that you don’t have to deal with any issues with the latest activity performed with the contacts. You can get information from their websites and online forums about what customers are saying about them. This will help you choose the best autodialer for your business.