Leadsquared integration FAQs
- How to integrate FreJun with Leadsquared?
- How to make calls directly from Leadsquared?
How to integrate FreJun with Leadsquared?
FreJun’s Leadsquared integration enables you to make calls directly from your Leadsquared account. All the incoming and outgoing calls get logged under the contact’s activity for easy access and review.
- Frejun account
- Leadsquared admin account (UTC enabled)
How it works
- Initiate call from Leadsquared using call button (Lead Actions -> Call)
- You would get an incoming call on your mobile phone from your FreJun virtual number. Once you pick up, it will connect to the Lead you called.
- All calls are recorded and logged under Lead’s Activity history
Please contact the FreJun support team through Chat or Email: [email protected], to help you with Installation.
- Add agent phone number for each user in Leadsquared.
- Add telephony agent id and enable call popup.
Please contact the FreJun support team through Chat or Email: [email protected]
How to make calls directly from Leadsquared?
Below is the video explaining how to make calls from Leadsquared: