Do you want to improve how you conduct your meetings? Here is a good reading list of articles to begin with,
- Stop the Meeting Madness: A really well-written article explaining the increase in the number of meetings over the past 50 years and how to prevent having useless meetings.
- Common complaints about meetings and what to do about them: List of most common complaints heard around the globe about the meetings and how solutions to them.
- Most Productive meetings have fewer than 8 people: A good explanation of why it’s better to have fewer people in a meeting instead of a large gathering.
- The condensed guide to running meetings: A quick read describing how to run a meeting. You can also check out the recent article from us on how to have a successful meeting.
- How to say “NO” to meetings: One of the very highly recommended articles of all in the list. It’s a good idea to say “No” when you think that you are not adding any value to a meeting. A good guide on how to say
There are more articles coming out in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!