Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer of IBM, has very famously said – “Some people call this artificial intelligence, but the reality is this technology will enhance us. So instead of artificial intelligence, I think we’ll augment our intelligence.”
In conjunction with the above statement and various research reports, it has been repeatedly stressed and conclusively established that use of sophisticated AI tools enhances the sales productivity of any organization. Thus, AI empowers the crucial backbone of any business, i.e., its sales team. Apart from automation and sales augmentation, there are other AI tools as well which can be applied to sales.
Here is a list of 5 such AI tools that empower salespeople in delivering their job more effectively. These AI tools must be put into use by salespeople in 2020, because who would want to miss out on the opportunity of being a part of an industry that is projected to grow to a mind-boggling USD 190 billion by 2025!
AI – The tool for Salespeople in 2020
- Highspot: Highspot focuses on a 3-step strategy that involves preparing salespersons in engaging customers through relevant buyer conversations, thereby, optimizing the sales force’s performance. it enables the creation of targeted and effective marketing content through the means of recommendations, predictive content, and analytics.
- People.ai: People.ai collects and studies the activity of salespeople to identify the areas that occupy their time and, eventually, focuses on raising early red flags in stagnant deals by the creation of activity-based success roadmap for every opportunity. It facilitates the automation of manual tasks by dynamically updating CRM. It also provides insights into the actions that can be taken. People.ai thereby enables fuller utilization of the selling capacity of an enterprise.
- Troops: With clients such as WeWork in its portfolio, Troops pulls information from Salesforce, and after that, brings it to Slack, making available real-time alerts and insights while also facilitating activity tracking across the entire sales pipeline. It brings into use conversational AI to help salespersons get the desired information in a quick and hassle-free manner via a bot on Slack.
- Nudge: Aimed at managing revenue risks by identifying the gaps in stakeholder relationships that cause surprise pipeline attrition, Nudge educates the sales team by providing them AI-derived insights that help them better plan and drive their customer engagement efforts. It keeps the CRM updated and ensures that salespeople focus their efforts on closing deals. When integrated with software and applications such as Gmail, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Slack, Salesforce, etc., it examines the prospective client’s behavioral patterns and recommends means to connect with such customers throughout the engagement cycle.
- FreJun: As they say, last, but not least, it’s us! At FreJun, we understand that generally, the first point of contact with a potential customer or a lead is through a call even before interpersonal interactions happen. Hence, it becomes indispensable for both the salesperson and the client to have organized conversations that provide adequate insights. For salespersons to convert the prospective client into a revenue-generating resource, Frejun revolutionizes how minutes of the meeting are taken, maintained, and circulated with the relevant stakeholders. FreJun is the platform that streamlines and optimizes the information collection and processing step for the sales. Further, FreJun also creates a trail of information for the parties to refer to. FreJun is a handy tool for salespersons to unlock the potential of AI to interact with potential customers efficiently. It’s the go-to AI tool for salespeople in 2020 and many more years to come. Simply invite FreJun to your call, and the tool will automatically dial in, and you shall have the best meeting experience of your career!